- 1 ½ cups of strawberries
- ¼ cup banana (about ½ a banana)
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Vivo Alkaline Complete ‘Berrylicious’ Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- ½ tsp rose water
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted and soaked in water for ½ hour
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup tahini or almond butter
- ½ cup rice malt or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp himalayan pink sea salt
- 3 scoops Coco Bliss (Cacao & Coconut) VIVO Alkaline Complete Protein
- ½ cup coconut oil, liquid
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Reduce cashews to small pieces in food processor.
- Add shredded coconut and pulse.
- Add dates and syrup of choice, and process until combined.
- Press base into tin lined with baking paper and freeze.
- Process all ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread caramel over base and return to freezer.
- Whisk ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Spread chocolate evenly over slice and freeze.
Allow the whole slice to set in the freezer for about 4 hours, remove and slice about 30 minutes before serving.