The month of July might feature World Chocolate Day, but we don't need an excuse to enjoy our Coco Bliss Alkaline Complete Protein. Enjoyed anytime of the day, it's full of flavour and rich in nutrients to support our health and wellness.
Try our Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding for breakfast, post-gym snack or afternoon treat. It will satisfy your sweet tooth and any chocolate cravings.
Chia seeds - these small but mighty seeds are bursting with nutrients including antioxidants, omega 3, protein and fibre as well as essential minerals such as magnesium, iron and calcium.
Chia seeds are so versatile, with no distinct flavour they can simply be added to any meal:
- Breakfast - sprinkle chia seeds on your bowl of oats, or try adding them to your breakfast smoothie for an added boost.
- Lunch - add chia seeds to your soup, sprinkle over your salad for an extra crunch or add to your salad dressing.
- Dinner - try adding chia seeds to your next vegetable stir fry.
- Snacks - use chia seeds in baking as an egg replacement. Or try adding chia seeds to homemade muesli bars or protein balls to reap all of the health benefits.
Readily found in supermarkets and health food stores, chia seeds are available as white or black seeds. Although they might differ in colour, they still offer the same nutritional value.
Coconut water - we love everything coconut at VIVO Nue and coconut water is no exception! Besides having a refreshing coconut flavour - coconut water is great for rehydrating your body on a hot day or post workout. Filled with electrolytes, coconut water also supports your digestive system. We love to mix our protein blends with coconut water as well as adding it to our smoothies.
VIVO Nue Coco Bliss Alkaline Complete Protein - Our premium proteins are made from real, pure, natural and simple ingredients that are bio-fermented and rich in nutrients. Essential amino acids, together with vitamins and minerals, nourish your body and support your overall health and wellbeing while providing functional benefits to fuel active and healthy lifestyles.
Our Coco Bliss blend includes superfoods cacao and coconut, which are combined with plant based proteins - Certified Organic Bio-fermented Raw Sprouted Wholegrain Brown Rice and Yellow Pea Protein - to create delicious tropical flavours. Enjoy it mixed in your favourite plant based milk or coconut water, in baked treats or raw snacks, with your muesli or try it in a banana smoothie at the start of your day.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup coconut water
1 cup coconut milk
1 scoop of VIVO Nue Coco Bliss Alkaline Complete Protein
Roasted coconut flakes
Your favourite granola
- Combine the chia seeds with 1/4 cup of coconut water and 3/4 cup of coconut milk in a jar or small bowl and stir well. Cover and set aside in the fridge to allow the pudding to form a 'jelly' consistency (about 1 hour).
- In a separate glass jug, combine the remaining coconut water and coconut milk with VIVO Nue Coco Bliss Alkaline Complete Protein and mix well until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the chia seed pudding, add your favourite granola and roasted coconut flakes to serve.
*The chia seed pudding can be made up to 2 days in advance to save time. *More liquid may be needed - depending on personal preference.
At VIVO Nue we love to see your creations - tag #vivonue on Instagram for your chance to be featured.