One from another of one our very cool recipe developers, Hannah Edwards, check out this delish vegan Gypsy Rose Cheesecakes for your morning, afternoon snacks or desserts!
Gypsy Rose Cheesecakes 🍓
I made these super yummy cheesecakes using @knowrishwell Gypsy Rose latte powder. They have a range of different flavours and genre super versatile too! This one is made with beetroot, maca, inulin and strawberries among other ingredients. It has a sweet berry flavour and makes for the perfect cheesecake flavouring ☺️
For the Base:
▪️1 tbs Almond Meal
▪️1 tbs Vanilla Protein Powder
▪️3 tbs Desiccated Coconut
▪️3 tbs Coconut Oil
▪️3 tbs Maple Syrup
For the Cheesecake:
▪️1 sachet @knowrishwell Gypsy Rose ▪️1 cup Cashews (soaked, rinsed and drained)
▪️1/3 cup Full Fat Coconut Cream
▪️1/4 cup Coconut Oil
▪️1 tbs Maple Syrup
▪️2 tbs Lemon Juice -
1. Preheat oven to 180°c
2. In a bowl, stir together base ingredients until uniform.
3. Divide mixture into muffin trays and press evenly.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool in the fridge completely.
5. For the cheesecake, mix all ingredients together in a blender until mixture is smooth and creamy.
6. Pour on top of cooled bases.
7. Put in the freezer to set. Store in the freezer and allow to thaw for around 20 minutes before eating to achieve a cheesecake consistency. Otherwise they can be had straight from the freezer but they’ll be more like ice cream cups. -
Let me know if you try these out and check out @knowrishwell page for all their amazing products! 💜