SPELT PANDAN NAAN BREAD 😍 What’s your comfort food? For me it’s as simple as bread/ flat bread/ pasta - just anything carbs really 😝 These Pandan Naan Bread is one of them!!
They are super easy to make: no yeast no rise no baking, and pair perfectly with curry/ stews/ dips, or even just by themselves because the fragrant flavour from Pandan is just too good 😍 I also added some Au Natural protein powder to boost the protein and drizzled on top some Hemp oil @royalhemp_au to keep them moist and add some healthy fats✨👌🏻 I also sprinkled on some yummy kale chips @puresnack for an extra crunch & flavour 😆
- 1 cup spelt flour or plain flour
- 2 tbsp unflavoured protein powder @vivonue
- Optional but highly recommend: 1 tbsp Pandan Leaf powder @my.blue.tea
- 1 tsp pink salt @nirvanahealthproducts
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup hot water
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl then stir in hot water.
2. Knead with hands for a few times to form a dough.
3. Divide into 4 round balls (I did 8 small ones) and flatten into flat bread shape, dust in more flour if needed.
5. Pan cook on a non-stick pan with a bit of oil until cooked on both sides.
Then eat up!