Thank you @ava_fenech for sharing this delicious Protein-Packed Mini Twix Bites recipe! Be sure to follow Ava's Insta account for more high protein recipes.
These little treats are by far the best caramel/twix recipe I’ve ever made!
VIVO Nue Alkaline Complete Protein Powder is:
- tummy friendly
- Australian owned, founded in 2014
- suitable for all ages
- have a complete amino acid profile
- rich in BCCA’s
- completely soy-free, non-GMO, vegan, filler-free, gluten and wheat-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and preservative-free.
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DELICIOUS 😋 (thank you Ava!)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tbs VIVO Nue Vanilla Creme Alkaline Complete Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla & pinch of sea salt
- 70grams chocolate chips (about 1/4-1/2 tsp per pod)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grab a mini silicone mould.
- Mix together the base ingredients until dough forms. Divide amongst the tray, filling each crevice about 1/3 full. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- While the bases are baking, mix together the filling until smooth. Once the bases have cooled, divide the filling amongst the tray, leaving a little less than 1/3 for the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate and oil together until smooth. Cover each of the fillings with the chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to firm up. Enjoy!