This delicious Strawberry Granola Banana Bread was created, photographed and shared by @stephs_sun (be sure to follow Steph on Instagram for more amazing recipes - did we mention Steph is a Nutritionist?)
It's an amazing combination of bananas, vanilla, cinnamon, strawberries and granola. Filled with whole food plant based goodness - it's vegan, dairy free, sugar free and oil free.
3 large ripe bananas, mashed
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
Sprinkle of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon (+extra for top)
1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 scoops of VIVO Nue Vanilla Creme protein powder
2/3 cups almond milk
5-6 strawberries, chopped
Sprinkle of granola (Steph used Amazin' Graze Granola)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a small/medium bread tin with baking paper.
2. Pop mashed banana, vanilla and almond milk in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Fold through flour, oats, salt, cinnamon and protein powder until combined and a thick batter forms, followed by chopped strawberries and stir until evenly distributed.
4. Pour into tin and sprinkle over granola and sprinkle over extra cinnamon.
5. Bake in oven for 55 minutes to 1 hour (be sure to check after 45 minutes, every oven is different!). Banana bread is cooked after inserting a skewer, it comes out clean.
6. Leave to cool, then slice and store in a air tight container in the fridge.