- - Certified Organic Biofermented Raw Sprouted Wholegrain Brown Rice and Yellow Pea Protein
- - 100% Natural Wholefood Superfood Powders (Cacao, Coconut Milk)
- - Natural Stevia Sweetener
Functional Plant based choice to fuel your active lifestyle
Superfoods cacao and coconut are blended together with plant based protein to create tropical flavours in VIVO’s 85% Certified Organic Coco Bliss.
A favourite protein powder for many, VIVO’s Coco Bliss is an all-natural, hypoallergenic, non-GMO, plant-based, easily digestible, raw protein blend.
As with all of our protein powders, we focus on quality of ingredients and flavour so that Coco Bliss mixes extremely smooth and tastes delicious on its own or in your favourite food and drink recipes.
Enjoy delicious flavours that you know will only enhance your health and wellness.
|Serving Size (1 scoop): 40g|
|Servings per package: 25|
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Protein Amino Acid Profile|
* Essential Amino Acid^ Branch-chain Amino Acid
Amino Acid Score (AAS)
|ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (EAA)||mg/g||AAS%|
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
Nurotransmitter precursors, stimulating the nerve system.
Liver, lipotropic and immune functions.
Methionine + Cysteine
Brekdown and use of fats, anti-oxidising properties.
Promotes growth and repair of tissue.
Neurotransmitter precursor, stimulating the nerve system.
Promoter of growth and development.
|BRANCH-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAA)||mg/g||AAS%|
Promoter of growth and repair of muscle, skin, and bone.
Fuctions in muscle metabolism, repair and growth of tissue.
Aids muscle recovery, regulates blood-sugar levels.
What our peeps are saying
Easily the best protein powder I have ever had. So yummy without leaving your mouth feeling weird like some other “natural” protein powders do.
This is still my favourite protein powder by far. It tastes good and is allergen friendly. Coco Bliss is a must try flavour.
I love love love this one when I'm on a junk food cleanse. Helps with cravings and taste brilliant
So easy to buy, arrives quick and the protein powder is the best.
have a question?
- - Breaking down foods to make digestion and absorption easier
- - Providing enzymes that aids digestion
- - Using superior blends that focus on protein composition for Coeliacs, Crohn’s and other sensitive gut allergies and conditions
- - Supplying and nourishing the right intestinal bacteria