- - Certified Organic Biofermented Raw Sprouted Wholegrain Brown Rice and Yellow Pea Protein
- - 100% Natural Wholefood Superfood Powders (Cacao, Coconut Milk)
- - Natural Stevia Sweetener
Superfoods cacao and coconut are blended together with plant based protein to create tropical flavours in VIVO’s 85% Certified Organic Coco Bliss.
A favourite protein powder for many, VIVO’s Coco Bliss is an all-natural, hypoallergenic, non-GMO, plant-based, easily digestible, raw protein blend.
As with all of our protein powders, we focus on quality of ingredients and flavour so that Coco Bliss mixes extremely smooth and tastes delicious on its own or in your favourite food and drink recipes.
Enjoy delicious flavours that you know will only enhance your health and wellness.
|Serving Size (1 scoop): 40g|
|Servings per package: 25|
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Protein Amino Acid Profile|
* Essential Amino Acid^ Branch-chain Amino Acid
Amino Acid Score (AAS)
|ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (EAA)||mg/g||AAS%|
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
Nurotransmitter precursors, stimulating the nerve system.
Liver, lipotropic and immune functions.
Methionine + Cysteine
Brekdown and use of fats, anti-oxidising properties.
Promotes growth and repair of tissue.
Neurotransmitter precursor, stimulating the nerve system.
Promoter of growth and development.
|BRANCH-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAA)||mg/g||AAS%|
Promoter of growth and repair of muscle, skin, and bone.
Fuctions in muscle metabolism, repair and growth of tissue.
Aids muscle recovery, regulates blood-sugar levels.
What our peeps are saying
Always a favorite
Amazing, love the flavor
MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE PROTEIN. PERFECT IN EVER WAY, TASTE, INGREDIENTS AND SATISFACTION.
I love mixing this into organic Greek yogurt with a sprinkle of homemade granola for breakfast! So good
- - Breaking down foods to make digestion and absorption easier
- - Providing enzymes that aids digestion
- - Using superior blends that focus on protein composition for Coeliacs, Crohn’s and other sensitive gut allergies and conditions
- - Supplying and nourishing the right intestinal bacteria